- Permanent Education CIC is established to promote and integrate Critical, Creative, Collaborative and Caring thinking skills into education and training.
- It operated not for private gain: any surplus or assets are used principally for the benefit of the community.
- Train teachers, children and people who work with community groups in Critical, Creative, Collaborative and Caring thinking skills.
- Train teachers, children and people who work with community groups in the principles of permaculture, ecological gardening and sustainability.
- Deliver in-person and online training courses for teachers that develop higher level thinking skills and awareness of sustainability.
- Deliver community projects that develop the higher level thinking skills, awareness of sustainability and intergenerational collaboration.
- Provide advice and support to educational settings on how to incorporate enquiry led learning, higher level thinking and sustainability into their curricula and ethos.
- Carry out research and development in the field of education and training.
Permanent Education CIC is managed by a Board of Directors, who have the power to manage the affairs of the company, make decisions on its behalf, and delegate responsibilities as necessary. The Board of Directors shall always act in the best interests of the company and our collaborators.